Monday, August 27, 2012

iGo to College...Sorta

So, since I am highly intelligent *snort snort*, I'm taking college course for dual credit. Meaning they are on my high school transcript and my college transcript.

Well that's great, you say!! A chance to shorten the time and money spent on college later in life so you can get to what you want to do faster and cheaper since the state pays for the current dual-credit classes.

But I don't have to pay tuition at my university anyway because my parents teach there. And I was stupid and chose two once-a-week evening courses and a saturday morning hybrid course with only 4 face to face meetings. So was it really so great?

Maybe. I mean, I do enjoy English Monday nights and I'm surviving economics somehow. I guess I should be grateful it's just 3 classes. But it wears me out completely. Just have to survive the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment